Thursday, April 17, 2014

Paint Colors

Share it Please
Our insurance claim repairs finally finished up last week. Two of the bedrooms were painted (the pink room and the master bedroom) and we're really pleased with how they came out. The pink room is painted a lovely shade of gray. It's the same color as the other small bedroom. 


The color is 'Gentle Rain' by Behr. It's a much lighter gray, both in person and usually online. (I don't know why it looks so dark.) 

In the master bedroom, we went very bold with Sherwin Williams' Jargon Jade.


The painter asked me if I was sure this was what we wanted. Our contractor's business partner asked me if this was the color I'd intended the room to be painted. Johnny asked me if anyone would buy the house with the bedroom such a wild color. (I pointed out he bought a house with a purple room.) 

The colors came out beautifully; I'll have photo evidence once the rooms are back together and looking like people who aren't squatters live in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment