Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Adorable Buttons Pics

Share it Please
Johnny loves Buttons way more than I do. I think the dog is kind of smelly, I hate it when she licks my feet, and refuse to let her sit on the sofa with me. Don't get me wrong- I like Buttons! She is fun to play with and it makes me smile to see her hop around, wag her enormous tail, and generally act silly. Johnny loves Buttons, though. He doesn't mind her pervasive odors. He let her lick his feet (and face and nose and hands and hair). He regularly snoozes with her on the couch. So, really, he should be writing this post that's dedicated to nothing but adorable Buttons pics. (He took all of them anyway.) But since Johnny is probably busy playing with Buttons or giving her belly rubs or letting her chase the cats, I'll fill in.

Buttons' second or third favorite pastime- wiggling her nose around in leaves.

I TOLD you he lets her sleep on the couch!

I guess she sleeps on the floor SOMETIMES.

We buy the dog endless amounts of toys, but she just wants pinecones.

Will sleeping on power strips give Buttons cancer?? Let's hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment